7/10/11

Amaizing

            A friend of mine showed me pictures of him on Facebook, I thought he was kind of cute. I met him, and he was totally my type of guy, he had brown skin, was very tall, had green eyes and a perfect smile. We started hanging a lot with this other friend of mine, but as time passed I realized I like this guy as my best friend, he made me laugh and smile all the time. He used to call me every night and asked for my advices. It was incredible how fast we trusted each other. It seemed like we’ve met since a long time. He use to come to my house very often, my mom liked him so much and my brother did too. I’ve never had a real guy best friend; I had had many best friends that were girls but not a guy.

            Why does people think that there’s no such thing as a best friend between boys and girls? They always say that they end up liking each other at some time. Well let me tell you that I did fell in love… with our friendship. It was the perfect relationship with a guy I could ever have. I could be completely myself when we spent time together, and I know that he would not mind. We laughed at our inside jokes and knew secrets that we could not tell anyone else. My best friend name is Andres, and he plays the guitar. The first time I heard him play, I laughed because he had many time without playing it. The first time I went to his house his mom was too nice to me, that day I met his entire family. 

          So many memories I’ve kept in my heart that when they come back to my mind it makes me smile and wonder how much I love him. We have had up and downs, but many times that I had needed him he has always been there for me. He is older than me, he had though me so many things and also to see life from another perspective.

            He has wiped my tears away. He was there when my aunt passed the way, he told me so many beautiful things, he definitely knows how to make me smile. He owns this huge part of my heart. I never though that he would be so important in my life that I will end up writing about him. Some days from now we went into a fight, I’m still very angry at him because I hate how immature he can get sometimes. He has his pride held high, and he can’t accept his mistake. He hasn’t apologized yet, but anyway I know he will sooner or later. It feels weird not having a Good Morning message from him. But anyway I know I’m writing this first because I want my extra credit for my literature class and I can’t think about anything else to write about today and second of all is because I am so upset right now, I want to scream and cry, but writing all of this makes me realize that after so many time of friendship this is the first or second time we fight. I realized that I really appreciate his friendship  and should not think about the times we fight but the awesome time he have shared.

          A real friendship for me is the one that makes you comfortable with who you are, you feel secure were you are around that person, a real friend is the one that gives you the most stupid advices somebody can give and you still find them funny. Its great to know that I finally found that kind of friendship with a guy, that has been there in many difficult times in my life and so do I. I know I can trust him unconditionally. He has never gave up on me and has always share his huge heart with me. He gets along with my family and friends, even tough I’m so angry to him at this moment I can only think about the good times we have shared. It is nice to hear from someone “its okay” when you need it the most, somebody to hear you and support you when the only thing you need is a hug.




  

1 comentario: